ASAC meets our clients' needs in the construction industry for specifications, project manuals, and construction forensics.
ASAC's client list encompasses architectural firms in 13 states, engineers, developers, Fortune 50 construction firms, Fortune 100 building management firms, Fortune 500 building product manufacturers, utility companies, and a Fortune 50 International company.
ASAC has specified more than 2400 projects - construction dollars in excess of seventeen billion dollars in 24 states, Canada, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean, and Central and South America.
We offer extensive expertise in diverse construction areas, including
Additionally, several of the construction areas above required strict and definitive requirements to meet LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Registered and Certified accreditation.
- Hotels/motels; Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and other brands
- Low, mid-rise, and high rise multi-family and condominiums
- Country clubs - with and without food service
- Rehabilitation, restoration, and historic restoration
- Medical facilities - includes hospital/hospital additions, and medical office structures
- Educational facilities and support facilities - primary, secondary, and college
- Community park facilities
- Religious structures and related ancillary facilities - most religions
- County administration and court structures
- Live/work structures with and without parking
- Detention facilities - county and state
- Office buildings - speculative and specific use
- Retail centers - stand alone, strip, and mall
- Collegiate sports centers
Our experienced construction document team is prepared to respond to your specific needs promptly and economically.
Cavity wall construction Masonry Construction, November 2005
A historical journey of the building design concept's application in the commercial market from the 1930s to today.
Checkup on cavity walls The Construction Specifier, November 2005
IBC codes for seismic and wind loads
Copyright 2006-18 ASAC Consultants, Inc.